Thursday, July 24, 2014

I could get used to a view like this. Yep, I'm used to it. Guys I want a castle.

Title quote from Tangled.
So yesterday I visited Amboise and Clos Lucé, well I already said that didn't I.
Castle

More castle

 
chapel

 
view

 
view featuring Ashley

 
still more view

 
tympanum

 
another view

 
panoramic view

 
panoramic view 2

 
this hall smelled like Christmas and looked like Hogwarts

 
big fireplace

 
I guess that's why it smelled like Christmas

 
What is this, Grimmauld Place? 

 
bedroom

 
I guess they had stuff and decided to put it in a room

 
view from tower

 
panoramic view from tower

 
type of house me and my friend liked

 
another view

 
I lost track of the flights we went down to get out of that stupid castle

 
Leonard(o) daVinci's house

 
I mean castle

 


 
I just felt that there were a lot of different eras represented here

 
La Jaconde

 
armoured tank as designed by daVinci

 
This is for my mother who thinks I don't drink enough. (P.S. Does anyone know where I can get Oasis in the US?)
Now I have to go deal with the fact that my class meets outside but it is currently raining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment