Friday, July 4, 2014

AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
HAPPY AMERICA DAY!!!! aka HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!!
Almost all of us American students were wearing some sort of red white and blue. Anything patriotic really. We went to class as normal but then the Mount went out for lunch at what could be considered an American restaurant. 
 
The logo is a bit disturbing. 

 
The menu!

 
More menu, with some great names. 

 
Almost all of us waiting for food.  
 
To be very American I got a burger with some very literal French fries. 
The restaurant's decor was the best thing though. It looked like something out of Alice in Wonderland. 
 
In case you can't tell the light is made up of an upside down teapot covered in gingham.  

 
Yarn chandelier! 

 
One sink. (the water comes out of the vacuum)

 
A well dressed seating area. 

 
Talk about eating in bed. 

 
You're not seeing things, that is a bathtub.

 
Cool table.

 
A prettier bed table thing.

 
Another view of the bathtub table. 

 
A light!


 
Another sink, you turn the plant to get the water to come out of the watering can. 

I'm so glad I'm getting to experience so many unique things while I'm here! Right now I'm off to Paris to visit my great-aunt like I said before. Here's to a pleasant two hour train ride!



No comments:

Post a Comment